Wikimedia CEE Spring 2023/Participants
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Participating projects and local organisers
This table is for the local contests, which means that it is grouped per wiki, not per country/region/community. The article lists are per country/region/community and sorted alphabetically by language.
The contest is organised in xy language Wikipedias and xy countries/regions/communities. Please link to the page of your local contest in your Wikipedia in order to make it easier for others to follow your progress!
There is also an option to copy Module:WikimediaCEETable to offer article lists for languages outside the CEE region.
Guest communities outside of the CEE region
|Language||Local organiser||Country, region or community||Affiliate or community|
|Sakha||HalanTul||Sakha Republic||Sakha Wikimedians Community|
|English||Z. Blace Toni Sant||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India...||WM LGBT+, WCM|
|English||Women in Red||Worldwide editors||Women in Red Geofocus: CEE|
Tasks for CEE communities
- Discuss the rules of the contest with your community and put them on the rules page.
- Make sure that all participating articles on their own wiki have the Template:CEE Spring 2023 with parameters for username, topic and country.
- Create a local page and link it to Q116539777. You can use this template from 2016 if you wish.
- For statistics purposes, create a local category for the contest and link it to Q116540752.
- Follow the rules on international level
- Add information about the contest (links to one or more of this page, the Facebook page, Twitter page, the blog and further pages) in sitenotice if they consider it helpful in their context.
- Define a list of around 100 articles about your country, region or language, in ten of the following categories as considered meaningful with help from your own community. Put the lists on Template:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2023 Article Lists by Country.
- Important: The Lua-Module currently can not handle more than 400 entries on one page, so please keep your list below that number of articles'
- Possible Topics (for biographies try to aim for 50%/50% representation of male and female biographies)
- Literary works
- Performing arts (dance, theater, opera etc.)
- Monuments (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Monuments)
- Ethnography (e.g. connected to the ethnography of the Carpathian region)
- Nature / Geography
- Nature reserves (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Earth)
- Human rights
- Technology / IT
- Transport / Infrastructure