Wikimedia Café/minutes 2020 01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
25 January 2020 at 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM UTC PM UTC / 10 PM IST
Note the change of time and date. This is so that more people can attend. The change is under review but is likely.
- Tentative agenda
- First 30 minutes
- Introductions, including usernames and/or realnames, affiliations, interests in attending the meeting, and one thing for which you're grateful
- Mention the meeting notes. Anyone can edit and review the notes from last meeting - Wikimedia Café/minutes 2019 12; notes for this meeting taken in similar way
- Happy Wikipedia Day!
- 15 January 2001 - founding of Wikipedia
- 15 January 2001 - registration of Creative Commons website
- 1 January 2020 - Public Domain Day, works from 1924 now eligible for upload to Wikimedia Commons
- Today, 25 January 2020, Chinese New Year (Q131772), Year of the Rat!
- New Wiki initiatives under Wikimedians for Sustainable Development
- Second 30 minutes
- Wikimedia strategy recommendations
- Check in -
- Who here can explain the Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20?
- Who here can explain the recommendations phase happening now?
- Discussion of recommendations
- Perhaps someone reads any, and we discuss 1-2 of these?
- If you plan to attend then please sign here
- ↠Pine (✉) 20:04, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
- Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 04:24, 27 December 2019 (UTC)
- Abhinav619 (talk) 03:20, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
- Kaartic (talk) 13:56, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
- Anasskoko (talk) 13:34, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Rajeeb (talk) 18:15, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 00:58, 13 January 2020 (UTC)
- MPourzaki (WMF) (talk) 13:23, 24 January 2020 (UTC)
- Tgr (talk) 17:13, 24 January 2020 (UTC)
- Geert Van Pamel (WMBE) (talk) 12:38, 25 January 2020 (UTC)
- RSharma (WMF) (talk) 15:57, 25 January 2020 (UTC)