Wikimedia Canada is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to encouraging the dissemination of free educational content. It is the Canadian chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation. The association was incorporated on 10 November 2010 and was recognized as a chapter by the Wikimedia Foundation on 24 May 2011. In June 2020, it was recognized as a charitable organization in Canada.
See our website at wikimedia.ca.
Board of Directors
In 2023, the Wikimedia Canada Board of Directors officially is:
- Ha-Loan Phan, President
- Michael David Miller, Vice President
- Hélène Ouellet, Secretary
- Guillaume Lafrance, Treasurer
- Benoit Rochon, Board member
- Catherine Bernier, Board member
- Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf, Board member
- Sarah Severson, Board member
- Thérèse Ottawa, Board member
Members of the Board of Directors of Wikimedia Canada participating in the WikiConference North America 2019 in Cambridge, Massachusetts