Wikimedia Canada (in French: $name) is a non-profit organization committed to the growth, development, and distribution of free educational material and media. It acts as the official Wikimedia chapter for Canada. The association was [$incorp incorporated] on 10 November 2010 and was recognized as a chapter by the Wikimedia Foundation on 24 May 2011. In June 2020, it was recognized as a charitable organization in Canada.
See our website at wikimedia.ca.
Board of Directors
In 2022, the Wikimedia Canada Board of Directors officially is:
- Lëa-Kim Chateauneuf, President
- Michael David Miller, Vice President
- Ha-Loan Phan, Secretary
- Guillaume Lafrance, Treasurer
- Benoit Rochon, Board member
- Catherine Bernier, Board member
- Jean-Michel Lapointe, Board member
- Thérèse Ottawa, Board member
- Sarah Severson, Board member
Members of the Board of Directors of Wikimedia Canada participating in the WikiConference North America 2019 in Cambridge, Massachusetts