Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil/Report/2018
2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018
Website • Commons •
Br.Wikimedia • P&E Dashboard
- The User Group has established a formal partnership with Wikimedia Portugal in the context of a set of activities with UAb, CIDH, LE@D and CLEPUL.
- The User Group has sustained the partnership with the RIDC NeuroMat, a research institute in São Paulo, particularly in what has been called the NeuroMat Wikimedia Initiative, which includes wikimedians-in-residence and student workers, funded by the São Paulo Research Foundation and the University of São Paulo.
- The User Group has officially and actively supported activities and purposes of Whose Knowledge?, connecting this initiative with the Wikimedia communities in Portuguese.
- Listed as "super hero" on the campaign VisibleWikiWomen
Women in Science -- with NeuroMat
MOOC Introduction to Science Journalism
The UG has supported the development of the MOOC module on pt.wikiversity and of the course on Introduction to Science Journalism, organized by NeuroMat. This module provides a new template for anyone who is interested in creating wiki-courses, which could contribute to setting a new perspective for the use of Wikiversity.
Faculdade Cásper Líbero
A Commons project on cultural heritage of São Paulo city, in Brazil, and a Wikipedia project on Brazilian politicians were produced with undergraduate students within a course on Political Science at the School of Audiovisual Communications.
- Report: Outreach Dashboard
Wikidata Lab IV: Mass uploading
Training for the community on February 22, in São Paulo.
Wikidata Lab V: GLAMpipe
Training for the community on March 22, in São Paulo.
- Launch and technical support of an education program on theory of history at the Santa Catarina Federal University. With Chicocvenancio.
- Museu Paulista
- Museum of Veterinary Anatomy
- Ongoing uploads (missing one fourth of the collection)
- Full category of uploads
- Conclusion of GLAM initiative
- Full category of uploads
Video from the Matemateca GLAM
- Co-coordination of Maratona Artes+Feminismos na Lusofonia 2018
- Partnership with Wikimedia Portugal in the context of the global campaign Art+Feminism 2018
- Events in 7 cities in Brazil and Portugal
- Outreach Dashboard campaign report
- Over 10 institutional supports, including feminist organizations, universities and foundations
- Participation in the WikiGap campaign, with events in Brasília and São Paulo
- Partnership with the diplomatic representations of Sweden
- WikiGap/Events (lines Brazil)
- Co-coordination of The Woman You Have Never Met 2018
- Partnership with Wikimedia Portugal in the context of the global campaign The Woman You Have Never Met
- Dashboard report
- Schiavon, Marcela Delli Agostinho (2018-02-21). "Casperianos atualizam verbetes do Museu do Ipiranga na Wikipédia". Faculdade Cásper Líbero (in pt-BR). Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "Casa das Artes 2018 (X) - Episódio 11 - RTP Play - RTP". RTP Play (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Linha Direta - Suécia quer equilibrar representação de mulheres e homens na Wikipédia". RFI (in pt-BR). 2018-03-07. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "Iniciativa busca diminuir desigualdade de gênero na Wikipedia". O Globo (in pt-BR). 2018-03-08. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- Gabriel, Pedro de Barros. "Representatividade da mulher na internet é destaque em oficina realizada no Ipea". ipea.gov.br (in pt-br). Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Feminismo, ainda?!!! | Noblat". VEJA.com (in pt-BR). Retrieved 2018-03-13.