Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Info-farmer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A:innovative; many interactions; solved few issues from other contributor's experiences; New road for OER
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: Nothing is unimportant. if specific conference happens in future for OER, i would like to participate. India needs that to reach bottom of our society. Already most of the education institutions are in trade!
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: All the interactions and group discussions are good
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: Known to unknown is Education. How can i convert my wiki experiences to wiki Education? This is question to all?
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Even though it depends up on the working group, i am going to hold good books on Wikisource and going to build multimedia dictionary in Wiktionary.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: All the interactions and group discussions are good but only less time.