Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Naga sai sravanth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- Answer: It was just a good experience. This helped me in collaborating with Wikimedians across the country and neighboring countries. This conference helped me to understand how to involve students in Wikipedia and its sister projects. I got to know about different strategies that were followed by different communities and would like implement few of them in my college club. One thing I found as a problem was Wi-Fi. Rest of the things it was good.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: I would like to give 4/5. I am interested to join similar conferences.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: The group activities went well. People from different communities were made a team and asked to brainstorm and that gave different types of outputs and ideas on how to improve content on Wikipedia and sister projects.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: The presentation about OER was good. But I did not find how it helps Wikimedia in Education. Secondly, because of two parallel tracks I missed the presentations of one track as I was involved in the other track.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I am one of the student coordinators of my college club VVIT WikiConnect. I would like to share what I have learned to the rest of the members in the club. I was suggested new ideas on involving students in Wikimedia and sister projects.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: Thank you for organizing such an event.