Wikimedia Foundation Transparency Report/es
Jump to navigation Jump to search
¿Quieres ayudar a traducir? Traduce los mensajes que faltan.
- June 2017 Transparency Report
- Detailed dynamic (non-wiki) version of the Report
- Downloadable file of full data (direct download .ods file)
All transparency reports
Privacy-related WMF Policies
- Normativa de privacidad
- Subpoena FAQ
- Access to nonpublic information policy
- Data retention guidelines
- Requests for user information procedures & guidelines
Our mission is to provide free access to the sum of all human knowledge. We believe that protecting user privacy and defending against censorship are essential to the success of that mission. Every year, we receive requests from governments, individuals, and organizations to disclose information about our users or to delete or alter content on our projects. Some are legitimate. Some are not.
The purpose of this transparency report is to shed light on the requests we receive and how we respond to them.