Wikimedia Foundation elections/2021/Meetings/Candidates meet with community August 1
The election ended 31 August 2021. No more votes will be accepted.
The results were announced on 7 September 2021. Please consider submitting any feedback regarding the 2021 election on the elections' post analysis page.
|2021 Board Elections|
|Single Transferable Vote|
During the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election, the facilitator team provides an opportunity for communities and candidates to meet, where candidates can share their thoughts to the communities, and community participants can ask questions to candidates.
This meeting was scheduled for the candidates to meet with participants from many Wikimedia communities. The meeting was held on Zoom.
- You may ask questions for candidates on the talk page.
- Read about the candidates
- Check the elections timeline
- Read about the Board of Trustees
The meeting language is English with interpretation to the languages below. Each candidate will have an equal amount of time shared across all questions to answer. Candidates will answer questions in a rotating order, and candidates may pass on questions.
This meeting does follow the Friendly Spaces Policy.
- Quick information about ongoing processes.
- Quick introduction of each candidate (in two sentences).
- Q&A session (candidates answer questions).
- English – Meeting will be held in English, live interpretation will be available in Spanish and Portuguese
- Fjmustak (talk) 23:38, 15 July 2021 (UTC)
- Rosiestep (talk) 04:44, 16 July 2021 (UTC)
- --Vinicius Siqueira (talk) 22:49, 18 July 2021 (UTC)
- Victoria (talk) 19:01, 21 July 2021 (UTC)
- --ProtoplasmaKid (talk) 23:49, 22 July 2021 (UTC)
- --Pavan Santhosh Surampudi (talk) 13:37, 24 July 2021 (UTC)
- AshLin (talk) 11:19, 29 July 2021 (UTC)
- Laurentius (talk) 19:03, 31 July 2021 (UTC)
- Pundit (talk) 23:50, 31 July 2021 (UTC)
- It's the middle of the night for me, so I can't make it, sorry. Mike Peel (talk) 16:17, 16 July 2021 (UTC)
- Cannot attend at this time. Adamw (talk) 20:20, 17 July 2021 (UTC)
- Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact French native speaker, sorry for my dysorthography 20:15, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
- It's unlikely I will be able to join this event as it will be at 2am for me.--Discott (talk) 20:09, 31 July 2021 (UTC)
- Hi folks ! I will not be able to attend the America meeting cause I'm in a small flat and I cannot wake up my family by speaking loud at... 2 hour morning ! :-) Sorry. Waltercolor (talk) 22:38, 31 July 2021 (UTC)
- Joalpe (talk) 05:05, 23 July 2021 (UTC). As long as quality live interpretation to Portuguese is provided.
- Liquet (talk) 14:06, 23 July 2021 (UTC)
- Sturm (talk) 15:50, 23 July 2021 (UTC)
- Ederporto (talk) 16:30, 23 July 2021 (UTC)
- Ixocactus (talk) 18:49, 23 July 2021 (UTC)
- Hedestad Say it! 00:59, 24 July 2021 (UTC)
- --Eta Carinae (talk) 18:53, 28 July 2021 (UTC)
- Wugapodes (talk) 20:17, 28 July 2021 (UTC)
- Juan90264 (talk) 23:00, 28 July 2021 (UTC)
- EricaAzzellini (talk) 12:08, 29 July 2021 (UTC)
- -- BahYajé e Y4guarEtã (talk) 14:27, 30 July 2021 (UTC)
- Isabelle 🔔 14:28, 31 July 2021 (UTC)
- Pharos (talk) 20:01, 31 July 2021 (UTC)
- econterms (talk) 20:13, 31 July 2021 (UTC)
- --Slowking4 (talk) 22:11, 31 July 2021 (UTC)