This page coordinates translation of the 2022 Board elections pages. The election committee will try its best to find many translators to reduce their individual workload. If you have any problems or questions about translation, please leave a message on Talk:Wikimedia Foundation elections/2022/Translation.
This election will result in two candidates being elected to the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
- This election is using the Single Transferable Vote methodology ("STV"). There is an explanation of the calculation process on Meta-Wiki.
- On the voting page is a sequence of dropdown boxes. Starting from the top of the page, select the candidates in order of preference, from "Preference 1" (most preferred) to "Preference 6" (least preferred).
- You do not need to vote for every candidate. You may stop ranking candidates at any point. For example, you can choose to only rank one candidate, or four candidates, or all of the candidates.
- You are allowed to change your vote during the election. This will overwrite your previous vote. You can do this as many times as you like.
For instructions on how to vote in this election, click here.
- Farah Jack Mustaklem
- Kunal Mehta
- Michał Buczyński
- Mike Peel
- Shani Evenstein Sigalov
- Tobechukwu Precious Friday
- title: Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Elections 2022
- jumptext: The vote will be conducted on a central wiki. Please click the button below to be transferred.
- returntext: Wikimedia Foundation elections 2022 portal
- unqualifiederror: We apologize, but you do not appear to be on the eligible voter list. Please visit the voter help page for more information on voter eligibility and information on how to be added to the voter list if you are eligible.
- board elections title: Wikimedia Foundation Board Elections 2022
- candidates: Board candidates