De Wikkimeedija Schteftong iehr Wahle em Johr 2013
|The election ended 22 June 2013. No more votes will be accepted.
The results were announced on 24 June 2013.
De Wikkimeedija Schtefftong iehr Wahle för 2013 wääde vum 8. bes zom 22. Juno 2013 affjehalde. Metmaacher en dä Wikkimeedija-Jemejnschaff hann de Schangß, Kandidaate för drei Posizjuhne zo wähle.
- Drej Kandidaate för der Vörschtand vun de Wikimedia Schtefftong för en zweijöhrije Ampszigg, di em Johr 2015 uslöjf. De Wikimedia Schtefftong es en wohltätije Ojjanisazjuhn en de Verejneschde Schtaate vun Amärrika, un der der Vörschtand es dä ihre bövverste Äntscheidongsjewalt.
- Zwei Kandidaate för däm Vörschtand sing Kumittee för et Jäld Verdeile, di och en zweijöhrije Ampszigg han.
- Eine Kandidaat för dem Kumittee för et Jäld Verdeile singe Ombudsmann, widder med ener zweijöhrije Ampszigg.
The elections are held securely using SecurePoll software. Votes are secret, and no one from the Election Committee, the Board, or anyone on the Wikimedia Foundation staff has access to them. The encryption key for the election is held by an independent third party; once activated, the election is halted. Some personally identifiable data on voters (for instance, IP address, user agent, and other data that is substantially similar to that obtained by the Checkuser tool) is viewable by a select few persons who audit and tally the election (the election committee). Voters submit votes using a Support/Neutral/Oppose system. The votes will be tallied and the candidates will be ranked by percentage of support, defined as the number of votes cast in support of the candidate divided by the total number of votes cast for the candidate ("neutral" preferences are not counted, so this is the sum of support and oppose votes). The candidates with the highest percentage of support will be recommended to the Board of Trustees for appointment.
The election committee will announce the results on or before 28 June 2013. Detailed results will be available.
Enfommazjuhne för et Affschtemme
You may vote from any one registered account you own on a Wikimedia wiki. You may only vote once, regardless of how many accounts you own. To qualify, this one account must:
- not be blocked on more than one project;
- and not be blocked on the project you are voting from;
- and not be a bot;
- and have made at least 300 edits before 15 April 2013 across Wikimedia wikis (edits on several wikis can be combined if your accounts are unified into a global account);
- and have made at least 20 edits between 15 December 2012 and 30 April 2013.
Developers qualify to vote if they:
- Are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commit in git between 1 May 2012 and 30 April 2013.
- Staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of April 30th 2013.
- Board members and advisory board members
Information for candidates
All candidates must meet the requirements for voters, as well as role–specific requirements. Multiple candidacies are not permitted.
- Click here for information for Board of Trustees candidates
- Click here for information for Funds Dissemination Committee candidates
- Click here for information for Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson candidates
- 24 April – 17 May 2013: candidate submissions
- 17 May 2013: deadline to send proof of identity (late or missing submissions will be disqualified)
- 8–22 June 2013: elections
- 23–25 June 2013: vote-checking
- 25–28 June 2013: publication of results
Häs De emmer noch Probleeme? Da loor heh.