Wikimedia Hong Kong/秘書署
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A resolution forming a secretariat for Wikimedia Hong Kong had passed on the 10th meeting of the Provisional Directory.
The mission of the secretariat is to handle all the paperworks related to the Chapter, which includes communication between all publics that the chapter engages with, for example, the Wikimedia Foundation, local government, member or fellow Wikimedians.
- prepare documents that the (Provisional) Directory had asked
- handle part of the communications that mentioned by a (Provisional) Directory resolution
- draft proposals & reports for the (Provisional) Directory
- handle membership-related and general inquiries about the Chapter
- Other tasks that required by the (Provisional) Directory
The secretariat shall be led by the Secretary of the Chapter, the Current Secretary of the Chapter is Mr. W. F. Siu.
Currently, the duties and works are handled by the volunteer assistants. The Provisional had appointed 3 volunteer assistants, they are: