On Sunday at 11:00-13:00 CEST, there will be an Options Session at the Wikimedia Summit. During this time, any Summit participant will be able to propose and lead discussions on their topics of interest.
- The focus of the "Options Session" is:
- What topics need further discussion, or have emerged over the last two days?
- What collaboration opportunities do you want to discuss?
- Any participant can suggest topics for discussion, or simply find the person they want to talk to onsite and online.
- If you would like to name a topic now, please use this page.
- On Sunday, you will need to name your topic again.
- Participants will be free to choose which topic they want to join, and also move between topics.
Propose your topic below
Please sign under a topic's section if you're interested in attending a session about it.
Enter your proposal
- New sister projects / oral citations / Wikispore.
- The capacity exchange test! Jan-Bart
- Creating ways to ensure trust in our information by transparently reporting data about information quality
- Technology & Movement strategy: Meetup of those who work on the technical side of the movement or are interested in getting started with technical projects. (hybrid format, if possible :-) - notes
- BMueller (WMF) (talk) 06:12, 10 September 2022 (UTC) - happy to facilitate and to kick off the discussion
- Tgr (talk) 09:16, 10 September 2022 (UTC)
- André Costa 11:31, 10 September 2022 (UTC)
- Susanna Ånäs (Susannaanas) 🦜 11:32, 10 September 2022 (UTC)
- seav (talk) 15:09, 10 September 2022 (UTC)
- NRodriguez (WMF) (talk) 09:25, 11 September 2022 (UTC)
- Rachmat (WMID) (talk) 09:59, 11 September 2022 (UTC)
What do you WE need IN ADDITION to Baserow to collaborate for Movement Strategy? - HEl-Youssef (WMF)
- Wikimania 2023 - How might next year's global hybrid Wikimania conference in Singapore help support the goals of Strategy implementation? Bring ideas or get involved with our brainstorming session. Link to Strategy 2030 recommendations.
- Hosts: User:Fuzheado and User:Anthere (Andrew Lih and Florence Devouard; Wikimania Steering Committee members) and User:Exec8 (Butch Bustria, Wikimania Core Organizing Team)
- Sign here
- Possible ideas:
- Host a movement charter info and feedback session
- Test public programming ideas for in-real-life attendees in Singapore (tutorials, training, photo walks, etc.)
- Add more
- Video, Search, and Social - what does "innovate in free knowledge" call on us to do? How should we be thinking about approaching new audiences in new places with new formats? Many discussions at the Summit have talked about how we might turn our content into video. This would be a non-technical discussion about whether and how we should explore these domains, and what their priority are compared to other movement strategy initiatives.
- Host: User:MMiller (WMF)
- Sign here