Wikimedia chapters/Reports/Wikimedia Österreich/March 2012
- WMAT supports the attendees of the meetup by renting a minivan and refunding travel and accomodation costs.
board meeting in Graz
There had been a real life board meeting in Graz in April. Topics: mid- and longterm strategy and organisation of the chapter.
- There had been a whole day-photoworkshop for community members in Vienna. The plan was to repeate this in other cities as well if it is well accepted.
- There had been an event to take pictures of the members of the federal state government of Vienna. The project had been discussed with the officials there.
- For this and future events a professional studio flash unit will be bought.
WMCH is supported with our knowledge to improve the website and the OpenStreetMap-feature.
- The monthly reports are prepared in the board-wiki, where every board member can add his activities.
- A second Notebook will be bought to support our infrastructure.
WMAT is supporting the Wikicup with T-shirts and a trip to Vienna for the winner of the competition.
Since WMAT is now old enough we are preparing the application for the Austrian Spendengütesiegel ("quality-Fundraising seal"-certification). The seal certifies that the chapter properly uses the donations within it's charity goals.