Wikimedia chapters/Reports/Wikimedia Mexico/February 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- February 4
- Meeting with the head of the Area of Social Services at UNAM's School of Architecture.
- February 5
- Talk offered by Iván Martínez at the Institute of High School Education of the Government of the Federal District (GDF), campus Iztacalco.
- February 9
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: "Del Indio Fernández a Carl Sagan [From "Indio" Fernández to Carl Sagan]".
- February 11
- Meeting with Ernesto Miranda, technical secretary at the National Institute of Anthropology and History.
- Recording of a short radio emission for TV program Fractal.
- Talk by Iván Martínez before professor Nancy Galván's group at UNAM's School of Philosophy and Literature.
- February 12
- Meeting with Miguel Torruco, head of Mexico City's Secretariat of Tourism to address Wikimania issues.
- February 14
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thon "Wikipedia loves movies" at Cineteca Nacional.
- February 24