الجهات الشقيقة لحركة ويكيميديا/نماذج
Jump to navigation Jump to search
الجهات الشقيقة لحركة ويكيميديا/المتطلبات
- Leave the door open for organizations or groups to move from one status to another, to allow for change and not force people into a model that might not fit.
- Pull, don't push
- Make information available about the principles, parameters, and process to affiliate with the Wikimedia movement. Note the advantages, disadvantages, rights, and obligations of each model. Help groups choose the best option that suits their work, but let them decide.
- No hierarchies; cooperation
- Prioritize cooperation among affiliates. Multiple affiliates that co-exist in an area are not in a hierarchy, but need to agree on how to coexist in their areas, to cooperate and to avoid duplicate work.
- Contributors should try to work with existing groups where possible. New entities should not be formed just because of personal disagreements.
- Empower contributors
- The primary reason for recognizing affiliates is to empower them to get further recognition and support within their communities, and to identify their work with the projects.