Wikimedia thematic programs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikimedia thematic programs are cross-borders programs which focus on a specific theme.
This approach allows to
- Taping on existing initiatives and projects.
- Contributing to the Wikimedia projects with a cross-national and multi-linguistic focus.
- Fostering chapters dialogue
- Involving on a common topic people and institutions already working in different fields, countries, initiatives (education-training, GLAMs partnerships, babel, events...).
- Filling existing gaps on the Wikimedia projects (content, diversity and geographic unbalance).