Wikimedians for Disaster Response
When disaster strikes at scale, Wikimedia usually responds: articles are written or updated, media are uploaded and integrated into these articles, references are added, queries and front page items produced and so on. This group will ask how we can respond more efficiently and in a way that can be more tightly integrated with emergency responses from other communities, both on the ground and online.
- For a list of events related to Wikimedia activities around disaster response, see this dedicated subpage.
- We're collecting ideas via http://www.allourideas.org/wikimania2017-disaster-response — you can submit your own.
Interested in participating
Please sign up below using a hash with 4 tildes (# ~~~~) if you are interested in participating:
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 15:45, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- Layka100 (talk) 15:48, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- Srishti Sethi (talk) 15:49, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- Ainali (talk) 17:47, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- John P. Sadowski (NIOSH) (talk) 06:24, 17 August 2017 (UTC)
- Wittylama (talk) 16:17, 19 August 2017 (UTC)
- Seddon (talk) 17:19, 19 August 2017 (UTC)
- Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 08:36, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- Joalpe (talk) 15:03, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- Abbe98 (talk) 18:26, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- TMorata (talk) 14:30, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- Stryn (talk) 14:55, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- Bloch khan (talk) 18:10, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- Olasyar (talk) 20:05, 13 October 2017 (UTC)