- CH Wikimedia CH
- GB Wikimedia UK
- KR 위키미디어 한국
- RU Викимедиа РУ
- US-NYC Wikimedia New York City
- CAT Amical Wikimedia
- ESP-WE Wikiesfera Grupo de Usuarixs
- H-GAPS H-GAPS User Group
- MK-SK Shared Knowledge
- NGA-HA Hausa Wikimedians User Group
- NGA-IG Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- RU-Don Don Wikimedians User Group
- US-NE New England Wikimedians
- WJ WikiJournal
- WK? Whose Knowledge?
The Wikimedians of Mali User Group is a local User Group of the Wikimedia Foundation. Its mission is to promote the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects in Mali. One of its core missions is to aid and encourage people to collect, develop and disseminate knowledge and other educational, cultural and historic content in the public domain or other licenses that allows everyone to freely use the knowledge, and to distribute and modify said content for free.
- 臉書 馬里維基媒體
- Promote the use of Wikimedia projects in Mali.
- Help Malians to learn how to edit Wikimedia projects.
- Organize gatherings of Malian Wikipedians.
- Put more data about Mali.
- Make partnerships (photo or edit-a-thon contests, etc.) with the local chapters of Mali.
- Organizing wikimeetups, seminars wiki, wiki-clubs and so on;
- Organizing article contests, marathons and thematic weeks.
- 2018: Participation to wikiIndaba in Tunisia
- 2018: Cration of the facebook page of the Wikimédia Mali
- 2018: Organise wikichallenge contests in the African schools
- 2018: Organise The wiki loves Africa in Bamako
- 2018: Organise the month of the francophone contribution in Bamako
- 2018: Organise the wikiGap avec with the embassy of Sweden in Bamako
- 2018: Participation at the wikiconvention francophone in Grenoble
- 2019: Participation at wikiconvention francophone in Bruxelles
- 2019: Presentation of Wikipedia at the university ISFIC of Bamako
- Sensitization of people, students, pupils, teachers and individuals to the existence and use of Wikipedia
- Invite Malian and foreign contributors to be active on Wikipedia contribution projects
- Write articles on all areas of knowledge that may exist in Mali
- Organize events to publicize Wikimedia projects and train potential contributors in the use of wiki
- Create wiki projects adapted to Mali
- Participate in Wikipedia sister projects
Our projects now
- Grants:Project/Rapid/Wiki Loves Africa Mali 2022
- Wikimédiens du Mali User Group/Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 in Mali
Becoming a member
Anyone can become a member of the Wikimedians of Malian User Group. To become a member, message us on the talk page.
Individuals or organizations who want to support Wikimedians of Malian User Group can also become collaborator members.
Please contact our membership team by email at Talk page if you have any further questions about becoming a member of Wikimedians of Malian User Group.
Designated Contacts for Wikimedia Foundation
Interested in Participing
- User:KING DU EUH COLLE DU SLAM
- User:Pap Niamey
- User:Monsieur qualité
- User:Nadia Diallo
- User:Baba Gaby
- User:DAOU Oumar
- User:Thiam Maimouna
- User:MOUNE NANA