Wikimedians of Santali Language User Group/Bylaws
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ᱡᱟᱦᱟᱸᱭ ᱜᱮ ᱥᱟᱱᱛᱟᱲᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱮᱱᱮᱢ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱨᱟᱹᱥᱠᱟᱹ-ᱟᱭ ᱩᱱᱤᱜᱮ ᱥᱮᱞᱮᱫ ᱫᱟᱲᱮᱭᱟᱜᱟᱭ ᱾
- ᱥᱟᱱᱟᱢ ᱨᱟᱹᱥᱤᱭᱟᱹ ᱠᱚ ᱥᱟᱱ ᱯᱟᱹᱨᱥᱤ ᱵᱮᱵᱷᱟᱨᱤᱭᱟᱹ ᱜᱟᱫᱮᱞ ᱟᱨ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱢᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱯᱷᱟᱶᱰᱮᱥᱚᱱ ᱨᱮᱱᱟᱜ ᱟᱹᱱᱟᱹᱨᱤ ᱢᱟᱱᱟᱣ ᱵᱟᱛᱟᱧ ᱟᱛᱮᱫ ᱛᱟᱦᱮᱸ ᱦᱩᱭᱩᱜ-ᱟ ᱾
- ᱱᱚᱣᱟ ᱜᱟᱫᱮᱞ ᱨᱮᱱ ᱥᱟᱱᱟᱢ ᱮᱱᱮᱢᱤᱭᱟ ᱱᱚᱣᱟ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱥᱟᱶ ᱡᱚᱱᱚᱲ ᱨᱮ ᱢᱮᱱᱟᱜ ᱠᱚ ᱟᱨ ᱵᱟᱝ ᱥᱟᱱᱟᱢ ᱠᱚ ᱥᱟᱶ ᱜᱮ ᱢᱟᱱᱟᱛᱮ, ᱱᱟᱯᱟᱭ ᱥᱚᱨᱮᱥ ᱨᱚᱲ ᱟᱨ ᱵᱮᱵᱷᱟᱨ ᱠᱚ ᱮᱢ ᱟ ᱾
- ᱡᱟᱦᱟᱱᱟᱜ ᱡᱟᱱᱟᱝᱟᱱ ᱱᱟᱦᱟᱪᱟᱨ, ᱡᱟᱹᱛ ᱩᱫᱩᱜ ᱨᱚᱲ ᱡᱟᱱᱟᱝ , ᱡᱟᱹᱛ, ᱫᱷᱚᱨᱚᱢ ᱟᱨ ᱨᱚᱝ ᱤᱫᱤᱭᱟᱛᱮ ᱵᱷᱮᱫ ᱵᱷᱟᱱᱽ ᱮᱠᱟᱞ ᱜᱮ ᱢᱟᱱᱟ ᱜᱮᱭᱟ ᱾
- ᱠᱩᱲᱤ ᱦᱚᱯᱚᱱᱟᱜ ᱢᱟᱱ ᱠᱷᱟᱴᱚᱜ ᱞᱮᱠᱟᱱᱟ ᱨᱚᱲ ᱵᱮᱵᱷᱟᱨ ᱟᱨ ᱫᱤᱥᱟᱹ ᱜᱟᱫᱮᱞ ᱵᱟᱭ ᱥᱟᱦᱟᱣ-ᱟ ᱾
- Any one who is interested to contribute for Santali Santali Wikipedia can join this group.
- Every members has to be abide by the rules and regulation of santali Language User Group as well as Wikimedia Foundation.
- All the contributors of this User Groups must always come with humble, polite and respectful manner with every individuals either associated with Wikipedia movement or not.
- Any kind sexual harassment, racial remarks and any discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion and color is strictly denied and unacceptable for this user group.
- Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman is highly intolerable and unacceptable.
- Every user has to discuss all the issues pertaining to Santali Wikipedia and its user group directly in the discussion page or in village pump of the Santali Wikipedia. If it is personal, user has to take up the issue directly to the admin. Taking issues of Wikipedia directly to the open public without discussing within the Wikipedia is denied.
- What so'ever come in the way the efforts are to be taken collectively and challenges are to be faced together to resolve every kind of issues related with the Wikimedia .