|This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.|
Ok how about a wikipedia/wiktionary motto? suggestions:
- "Knowledge is Power"
- "Knowledge is Freedom"
- "Knowledge is one the Greatest Wealths"
- "Knowledge should be free, for everyone"
- "Free Knowledge for one and all"
- "Wikipedia, at last free knowledge for all"
- "It is not clear that intelligence has any long-term survival value."
- "Absolute knowledge corrupts completely."
- "Knowledge is not achieved unless shared."
- "He that has knowledge spares his words."
A suggestion from an email:
- Veni, Vidi, Wiki!
Lest we Wikians take ourselves too seriously, how about these mottos/slogans:
"Wikipedia: Where literacy is just another word."
"Wikipedia: In Mobs We Trust."
"Wikipedia: Cheap, Big, Acurite!"
"Wikipedia: Free and Worth it!"
"Wikipedia: It only works in practice!"
See also: en:Wikipedia:Slogans