Wikipedia Writers Group
The Wikipedia Writers Group is a group of Wikipedia users whose purpose is to facilitate and organise interwiki writing projects, by, among other things, forming collaborations and working groups of Wikipedia project organisers from different languages, creating lists of interested Wikipedia users to give projects easier access to writers, collaborating with Wikimedia Chapters, Cultural institutions and other like-minded organizations, giving talks / lectures at universities and other organizations, and working to develop general help pages on how to initiate writing projects. We are an informal global group of volunteers.
- Greek (el) - More information
- Dutch (nl) - More information
Please add the language(s) in which you write and if you want to organise projects in your language(s). You will be notified from time to time as the project approaches or passes important milestones, such as the opening of the official membership list.
- Taketa (talk) 12:05, 12 September 2016 (UTC) - Write in Dutch and English. Organise on Dutch Wikipedia.
- --Gereon K. (talk) 12:41, 12 September 2016 (UTC) - Write in German, English, Dutch and Swedish. Organize on German language Wikipedia.
- Ciell (talk) 13:36, 13 September 2016 (UTC) - Write in Dutch mainly, organize on the Dutch and sometimes English Wikipedia.
- -- Ανώνυμος Βικιπαιδιστής (talk) 12:50, 15 September 2016 (UTC) - Write in Greek. Organise on Greek Wikipedia.