List of Wikimedians by race and/or ethnicity
Wikipedia has users from all over the world, so naturally there are many races represented by those users.
- Ken Bogan African American- maybe I'm an American who moved from Africa or maybe I'm a Martian who moved to the USA.
- Vicent I moved to the U.S. 10 years ago and am now a high school senior soon leaving for college.
- Sungmanitu We are all African. My ancestors came out of Africa about 60,000 years ago (although it's possible I have more recent African ancestors and just don't know it).
- ImageObserver OK, I guess I have to tell the truth. I AM NOT HUMAN
- Sabbut - well, not really... I'm just a modest Ultra-Humanoid. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
- It would probably be boastful if I myself included in this category.--Anglius 19:37, 7 February 2006 (UTC)
There are way too many ethnicities in Asia. Lets start somewhere: (sorted alphabetically)
(is this a nationality or ethnicity , or both ?) - A nationality. The prominent ethnic group in Nihon is called Yamato.
- Dark Tea--Japanese ancestry from Kagoshima, Hiroshima and Fukuoka
- NamelessNote, just living in the States since 11 years old.
- ComputerGuy890100 - Korean ancestry on mother's side.
- Kittycatttmattt - ditto but with chinese instead of korean
- Jyril This definitely includes me :)
- Californiacondor - Be nice to me. I am one of endangered species.
- Hołek tilt, tilt... program over...
- Dante Alighieri, finally, my race got listed!
- Dyss Being the most inteligent and sophisticated human in history I now declare myself Divine. You may woship me
- GrazingshipIV - Finally a listing for me, somehow I knew this page would be created hmmm ;)
- Todd W. Smith - To put an end to all of the religious warring and fighting around the world, I propose a simple solution: start worshipping me as God. But, daily, people just call me BLASPHEMOUS and come after me with their torches and crappy fires... those silly people, ho ho ho. Frightening stuff, there.
- ang:User:Hard-or (Aasimar Moon-Elf)
T. Anthony-Not my race exactly, but I am under four feet tall.
- ArnoLagrange in my family (my ancestors and my childrens' ancestors) are French, German, Kaschuba, Sloven, Italian, Spanish, British, Switzer as I know.
- Dungodung - Serbian to be exact
- Gentenaar~nlwiki - Flemish (Belgium, Flanders)
- Halibutt - a Central European, to be precise.
- Leonariso from EU (Cyprus).
- TDN169 1/4 Welsh, 1/4 New Zealand and 1/2 English (But the New Zealand bit traces back to scotland).
- DerHarald German, Austrian and Slowenian erythrocytes inside my body
- Anglius 19:37, 7 February 2006 (UTC).
- Dinsdagskind - as you can guess from my username, I'm Dutch :)
- Owlpostforever German, Dutch
- The Giant Puffin 1/4 Welsh, 3/4 English
- Joku Janne South Finland Province, Finland
- Account.Markus.17.05 sanoo päivää yläpuoliselle
- OlEnglish - Polish-Canadian
- Midnight Gambler (Russian)
- Зоран Филиповић (Serbian)
- Amayzes - French, German, and Welsh, mostly.
- Andrevan - Eastern European Jewish heritage, born in the United States.
- B. Sveen - Norwegian-American.
- Branddobbe (English, German) — Irish, Scottish, English, Dutch, German, Polish, Hungarian, French. Oh, and American.
- CalmypalNot only am I perfect, I'm Italian, Swedish, and Irish, too!
- Cswrye - Mostly English with some Irish ancestry, but always lived in the United States.
- Djinn112 (Mostly Scotch, with some German, Swiss, and Cherokee heritage.)
- george m Irish, German, Welsh, English, French. My great grandmother claimed to be a quarter Blackfoot Indian, So, maybe I am a thirty second? Does that mean I am in the wrong category?
- Ikar.us Swabian
- JeffyJeffyMan2004, Three quarters English and quarter Scottish
- JB82 (Caucasian race; one-half Polish, one-quarter Native American Indian, one-quarter French-Canadian)
- Mark Ryan A lovely blend of English, Scottish and Irish ancestry. I like to highlight the Irish, because it's my surname. :)
- Mirv . . . mixed. Mainly Anglo-Saxon, Scottish, and Polish, with varying amounts of Norman French, (mostly Bavarian German) German, Jewish, Channel Islander, and who knows what else.
- Optim (Greek)
- Rockhopper10r Italian and English
- R9tgokunks - German, Anglo-Saxon, Irish, Scottish, and Norwegian
- Sashal I'm Saxon, Norwegian, Welsh, and possibly Irish on my mother's side; Saxon and Polish on my father's.
- Sean Turvey Scots & English
- Sesel - ancient family was from Cambrai
- Slowking Man - Native United States resident. By ancestry, German, Swedish, Finnish, British, and a little French and Irish.
- Sticky2004, Three quarters English and quarter Scottish
- Todd W. Smith - I am Scotch-Irish-German. Frightening stuff, there. What more can I say? Oh, and, thank God, err... me, that I didn't sign here under 'Human with a pogo stick', which I was going to, but I didn't want to look like some sort of FREAK.. Oh, and whenever I step on a pogo stick, it explodes and the freefalling parts aim for the nearest human eyeballs. Frightening stuff, there.
- Vroman pale geek
- Willhelm Canadian (descent from the French colonists)
- Zanimum (English, French, Scottish, Irish, and possibly Belgian)
- Elvenscout742 - Irish, as far back as my Great Eye can see (which isn't particularly far). But I'm one of those people who believe that we are all ultimately descended from the same chimpanzee-like creatures and are ultimately all distantly related. You know... what are we called...? ... EVOLUTIONISTS! Yes, that's it...
- Messedrocker - WASP all the way
- PedroPVZ - 3/4 Portuguese, 1/4 White Brazilian
- Dudtz-Russian,English,Polish,Slovak,Irish,French,Austrian,and Turkish
I live in the US,however I speak/write British English. Theres no such nationality as American becuase nobody's ancestors(Including so-called native) are from there. We are not from chimps.
- DarkEvil White french Canadian
- DVGalot German,Dutch,French,Norweigian,British,French Canadian,American and Native American
- Lusus - Portuguese: 90% Lusitani(Ancient Central Portuguese), 10% Gothic(from Denmark/Southern Sweden)...those 10% spoil it, but what the heck..
- Dark Tea--Japanese ancestry from Kagoshima, Hiroshima and Fukuoka (culturally white)
- Jeanne boleyn 3/4 Irish, 1/8 English, 1/8 French (with German strains).
- Ivocamp96 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Brasilian
Koldfusion11 Half Italian, Quarter Irish, Quarter Austrian.
Extradimensional (all-swirly-and-spectral race)
Extraterrestrial (green race)
(distant planets and such)
- Rotem Dan, really, I mean, really! (ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!)
- CameoAppearance Half-alien. Human mother, alien father.
- jquarry: Hey, at least I don't go around sniffing butts.
- Fruggo (I am born as Fruggo Nosebearer, son of a female halfling and a male tiefling - sorry, played too much d&d)
Latino / Hispanic
- ILVI -- Jacinto "Jay" Bowks de la Rosa
- 22.214.171.124 16:52, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo
Latinos or Hispanics as used in the USA includes people from different races: descendants of Amerindians (American Indians, aborigines, native Americans) from Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, etc., descendants of Europeans from Argentina, Cuba, Venezuela, Brazil, etc., descendants of sub-Saharan Africans from Dominican Republic, Brazil, Panama, etc., and a variety of Asians (Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Japanese, Koreans, etc.) from Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Chile, etc, or a mixture of any of these aforementioned. Thus it is incorrect to categorize Latinos as one race (it's like saying that all Americans in the US make up one race). The confusion may due to the fact that most Hispanics in the USA are of Mexican origin, and most of them are either Amerindians or of mixed European and Amerindian descent (most white Mexicans don't migrate). The most common phenotype among Hispanics, therefore, is that of a Mexican mestizo or a Mexican aborigine (undistinguishable from Navajos, Dakotas, Shoshone, Cherokees, etc. from the USA). The second most common phenotype is the Mediterranean/Middle Eastern physique; light olive skin, almond shaped eyes (mostly dark brown or hazel), thick hair, and strong facial features. These tend to be mistaken very often with Italians, Portuguese and Middle Eastern, since most of them are from Spaniard descendant.
Hooloovoo (superintelligent shades of the colour blue)
- Cimon Avaro on a pogo stick (sub-ethnically half-Savonian, quarter Tavastian and quarter Karelian)
- Dave The concept of race is an artificial human construct with no basis in science. It's a load of crap foisted on everybody by people who have nothing better to do than to think up reasons why people shouldn't hang out together. Boring, annoying, and just plain stupid.
- Idont Havaname... I guess I'm the first human here.
- Ken Bogan Second human here!
- Verdasuno One race! Human race!
- 126.96.36.199 "Well as the 'Human Race' is just that not a collection of many races, I am Human. I may be ethnically Germanic and Celtic but I am racially Human!"
- Lusus - Im sub-racially Portuguese, racially White, and my species is the Human kind.
- Anonunit - Nobody else had taken this. Also, I killed the Devil. Sir_Royius lies!
- Sir_Royius - I really killed the devil. Anon just took the credit.
- Oliezekat, Do you miaouw ? :op
dont listen to wikipeadea
- Darkhorse: A genuine arctic wolf here. Hello, world!
- I go the distance (in my dreams!) 188.8.131.52
Octomaroon (eight-legged and brick-red)
- Eonas the Monotheist *grunts enthusiastically*
- Ikar.us not that, but loving plush pigs
- Citizen Premier Hey, I was elected. So what if I was the only name on the ballot!
- Tim Smith Trust me this is not a good thing!
- Ralgis - You can see that sign on my hand, right?
- nzzl why those other crackerz gott make a political thing out of it? you'r white! get over it!
- GTubio, I definitely must be this.
- David Cannon (Maori, Scottish, English, Norman French, and Dutch ancestors (the last two are very distant. There's probably a few more in there, too).
- Taco Deposit — Caucasian/Chicano
- Guettarda — Pathan/Indian/German
- Canadianism-Caucasian and First Nation.
- Preacher King of Mao (Copt, Nubian, Black, Arab).
- CameoAppearance - Caucasian human/extraterrestrial (even though I already put myself in the Extraterrestrial section)
- Tedius Zanarukando (African American, Native American, French, and Irish ancestors)
- OosWesThoesBes: Limburgish, Dutch, European, Montfortish and so on.
- Kerri Ace: Han Chinese, Norwegian, German, Norman French, Saxon English.
- DarkKunai: Cuban, German, Honduran, French, Canarian, Galician.
- hoshie: Race Does NOT Matter!
- Imma, simply, because I'm of many races and there's no "mixed" or "multi-ethnic/racial" category.
- Magadan Categorizing people by race is very, very out of fashion in my country (Germany) since 1945.
- Mbecker, I think that categorizing oneself by race is as bad as categorizing oneself by religion. It shouldn't matter (even though I don't care if people know what race I am).
- zeno, well, categorizing oneself by "race" is worse, as you may (more or less) freely choose your religion. Hm, well, you can somewhat choose your race, too ;-)
- Gerrit, what a bullshit.
- Bastique, isn't "bullshit" plural?
- Node ue 06:09, 21 Jan 2005 (UTC) I'm not really into marathons.
- Mikez I don't know what this 'race' is called, but it consists of all thinking, self-aware beings whithin the observable universe.
- TakuyaMurata What is my race?
- Aalahazrat People from most races reject me as one of them. So Here I am ... Confused and Dejected.
- Rootlevel I am a race of my own.
All of the Above
- Sticky I experiment a bit.