From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
|This page is outdated, but if it were updated, it may still be useful. Please help by correcting, augmenting and revising the text into an up-to-date form.|
- 2006-10-21: Florence Nibart-Devouard becomes the new chair
- 2008-03-01: Domas Mituzas elected as secretary
- 2008-04-15: Stuart West joins the board as treasurer
- 2008-07-17: Florence Nibart-Devouard leaves, newly elected Ting Chen joins the Board
- 2008-07-17: Board announces Michael Snow to be the new chairman
- 2008-09-09: Board announces that Frieda Brioschi has decided to resign
- 2004 elections: 1088 votes for "Contributing user representative", 917 votes for "Volunteer user representative".
- 2005 elections: 3212 votes, two elected (Angela Beesley and Florence Nibart-Devouard).
- 2006 elections: 2347 votes, one elected (Erik Möller).
- 2007 elections: 4170 votes, three elected (Erik Möller, Kathleen Walsh and Frieda Brioschi).
- 2008 elections: 3019 votes, one elected (Ting Chen).
- 2009 elections: 2940 votes, three elected (Ting Chen, Kathleen Walsh and Samuel Klein).