The OTRS team always welcomes new volunteers to help with answering tickets. Nonetheless, to ensure the quality of service and given the confidential nature of the work, there is a selective application procedure.
The OTRS administrators are a group of highly-trusted and experienced volunteers who assess your application to join the OTRS team. When assessing an application, they familiarize themselves with your work on the Wikimedia projects to ensure that you are suitable as an addition to the OTRS team. It therefore takes some time before you receive a response regarding your application.
If you are interested in volunteering, please read OTRS/Recruiting for information about what the job entails. Feel free to join #wikimedia-otrs to ask any questions that you might have with regard to Wikimedia OTRS. Before applying, please ensure that you are:
Please review the list of queues prior to submitting your application, and apply for all of those queues where you think you'd be able to help.
If you'd like to volunteer for the info-de queue, please apply locally by following the instructions at de:Wikipedia:Support-Team#Mitarbeit im Support-Team.
|Please wikimedia.org linking to your application on this page and giving your age. Please do so each time you apply.and also send an e-mail to volunteers-otrs|
- Babel / Languages you can reply in: az-N, tr-N, cek-N, kjj-3, crh-3, gag-3, ru-2, en-2, kk-1, tt-1, tk-1 and etc.
- Your most active user talk page(s): w:az:User talk:Cekli829, w:tr:User talk:Cekli829, commons:User talk:Cekli829
- Email sent?: Yes
- Queues you would like access to: info-az, info-tr, permissions, commons and etc.
I'd like to help out on OTRS because to assist in particular AZ/TR-speaking participants Wikiproject. You know me from previous elections. In addition, it has also offered me about it:  ►Cekli829 08:04, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Cekli829. Did you send the email to us as instructed above and in the red box when you attempt to edit this page? We did not receive it. Can you please re-send it? Thank you. Rjd0060 (talk) 15:59, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
- OK. Technical problems have been. I sent one more time. Thank you for the information. --►Cekli829 18:23, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
- Babel / Languages you can reply in: sv-N, en-3, de-2, da-1, no-1, nn-1.
- Your most active user talk page(s): Wikispecies, Swedish Wikivoyage, En Wikipedia, Swedish Wikipedia, Commons
- Email sent?: Yes
- Queues you would like access to: info-sv, wikispecies, wikivoyage-sv, permissions, commons etc.
I started editing Wikipedia in 2002, have been less active 2009-2013, and since 2014 again very active. I'd like to help out on OTRS because I want to help out with any questions to the 2 projects I am admin, Wikispecies (also crat) and sv.voy, which desperatly needs more users, and I hope to intensively recruit. Especially reg species, we have plans of increasing our recruitment of users, and its important that they can contact someone. Apart from this Im happy to help with issues to SvWp and EnWp. -- Dan Koehl (talk) 16:16, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- I endorse this user for OTRS. Dan is an enthusiastic and conscientious worker, and I believe he will be a significant asset to OTRS if given access. Jianhui67 talk★contribs 18:35, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- support I'm following Dan Koehl's work on sv.voy and he is a very active, coscientious and skilled editor. He would surely help out greatly on OTRS answering any questions about wikimedia projects. --Nastoshka (talk) 21:55, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- Babel/Languages you can reply in: English
- Your most active user talk page(s): Flat Out
- Email sent: Yes
- Queues you would like access to: info-en, permissions-en,
I'd like to help out on OTRS because I am an experienced editor with broad based experience including counter-vandalism, new page patrolling, AFC, Teahouse etc. I like to help new editors, my contributions at AFC are detailed and supportive. I have a good understanding of policies and how to apply them, and a clear communication style. Flat Out (talk) 00:10, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
- counter-vandalism, new page patrolling <--- What does this have to do with OTRS? Not to mention you also don't have Meta userpages which is used globally on 750+ wikis. Meta will be central point if anything need to be publicly made outside of OTRS wikis.--AldNonymousBicara? 01:29, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
- AldNonymous thanks for your question. I have included them as they are evidence of my commitment to making a difference and working collaboratively with other editors. Apart from counter-vandalism, they show that I enjoy assisting newcomers. I have just created a meta user page. Flat Out (talk) 07:52, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
- A decent and level-headed user. User has good customer service and is patient when it comes to helping newcomers. He also has demonstrated that he has a clear understanding of various policies on English Wikipedia. He will be a great addition for OTRS. Jianhui67 talk★contribs 09:09, 23 March 2015 (UTC)