Translator, We need you! 
You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.
Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.
If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.
Wolkom DeltaQuad. 220.127.116.11 21:20, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you, although I have been around for a while in other places. -- DQ (ʞlɐʇ) 23:12, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
German Grammar 
Your user page has a grammatical mistake in the German greeting. Instead of:
- Hallo, ich bin DeltaQuad, einen Administrator
it should be:
- Hallo, ich bin DeltaQuad, ein Administrator
- Thanks, fixed. -- DQ (ʞlɐʇ) 23:12, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi, DeltaQuad, is it possible there is a small mistake on your userpage with the German translation? it feels like it should read: "Hallo, ich bin DeltaQuad, ein Administrator und Checkuser auf dem englischen Wikipedia". Lotje (talk) 04:34, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the note, I've fixed it. -- DQ (ʞlɐʇ) 20:58, 25 April 2013 (UTC)