India Access To Knowledge/Appreciations and Feedback
What do we expect from members of the Program working with the community? 
This is fairly specific feedback on what we expect from members working with the Program. This may show a lack of understanding in what the Program is expected to do, in which case I would appreciate a clarification on the same. I have maintained a differentiation between Program members and Community members for the purpose of clarity. I am also keeping the discussion simple by not bringing the Chapter into the equation. However, I believe that once this discussion is settled, bringing the Chapter into the equation would be much simpler.
The community events may require support of the Programs Team under specific conditions. This include reaching out to the national press, reaching out to other institutions etc.
- The Programs Team may or may not be able to help out in all cases. In cases where the Programs team cannot help out, community members would appreciate an honest answer on the capability of taking on the tasks.
- The Programs Team would also do well to appraise the Community member asking for help on the specific areas where the Programs Team can or cannot help.
- When the Programs Team is asked for help and such help is given, please ensure that the Community member is in the loop on any steps that a Program Team member is taking while providing such help. Make the Community members feel that the Program Team is working almost as part of the group, as a part of the Community.
- I am sure the Programs Team members will have ideas on the event proposed by the Community member. Please take some time in understanding the concept that the Community members have. Provide suggestions and appreciate that the community members will have some inhibitions of some of the ideas that the Programs Team members have.
- In either case of a help being given or not given by a Programs Team member, I hope the community member thanks the Programs Team for its help.
The Programs Team is working under extraordinary and unparalleled conditions, which I appreciate. It is an unique experience for both the Programs Team and the Community members. I hope after each event, both the Community and the Programs Team feel enriched by the experience and walk away happy by the work they did together. Prad2609 (talk) 07:30, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hey Pradeep, Thanks for your note. Here is a detailed Programme Plan of A2K Team. Please let us know if you need any clarifications on this. Thanks! Nitika.t (talk) 09:37, 19 November 2012 (UTC)