From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
"Multilingual Wikipedia" refers to the many language editions Wikipedia has. This page serves for the communication with and between these editions.
- All Wikipedia Pin Board: If you have an information important to all Wikipedias, like news about elections or translatewiki.net news, put it (also) on this page. You will reach Wikipedians with this and do not have to put the information on every single village pump page.
New and small Wikipedias
- Manual for small and new Wikipedias: tips how to improve your Wikipedia and find support
- Basic Wikipedia and help pages every Wikipedia should have: short and simple pages to translate (still at User:Ziko, comments and ideas are welcome)
- Small Wiki Monitoring Team: looks after small Wikipedias (and other projects) for example to fight against vandalism
- Wikimedia Incubator: for starting a new Wikipedia
Overviews and statistics
- Tell us about your Wikipedia
- List of Wikipedias by language group
- List of Wikipedias by language family
- List of Wikipedias linking to articles about language editions (en.WP)
- Multilingual coordination (en.WP)
- Language committee: with information about how to create a new language edition
- Wikimedia Indigenous Languages
- Multilingual Wikipedians: tell us what languages you speak
- Multilingual communication
- QRpedia - QR codes that deliver Wikipedia articles in the user's preferred language
- There is also a Wikipedia in your language, a page listing up this phrase in many languages.