Requests for logos
|←Requests and proposals||Index of requests and proposals||Archives|
|This process is easy:
- 1 Manage yourself: Wiki.png
- 2 Wikipedia logos
- 3 Wikiquote logos
- 4 Wiktionary logos
- 5 Wikisource logos
- 6 Wikinews logos
- 7 Wikibooks logos
- 8 Other projects
- 9 See also
Manage yourself: Wiki.png
Wikis can now change their own logo by uploading it with the filename 'Wiki.png'. That image should be protected to avoid vandalism. Please leave a mark here to tell us that you have the logo in place and the image is protected, we can then switch the config to use it. Any further updates can be done without dev intervention.
See Logo specifications for info about logo colors, font etc.
Ready to switch:
- Hello. Sorry, but stewards are not allowed to change the sitelogo path. -- Quentinv57 (talk) 15:49, 3 June 2012 (UTC)
--Max sonnelid 13:31, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
- The logo has not the correct filename and filesize, please correct this, best regards --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 08:40, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Maltese Wikipedia and Wiktionary
These are our requests for Maltese versions of the Wikipedia and Wiktionary?
- Actually, there is no particular logo for the Maltese Wiktionary (the English version is being used). The project name should be Wikizzjunarju and it's slogan Id-dizzjunarju ħieles
—Chrisportelli 14:23, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- Please, change the logo of Lithuanian Wikisource. The new logo is here--Pdxx 14:29, 1 September 2007 (UTC).
- Changed to correct size--Pdxx 17:54, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
Could someone please make a logo for the Welsh Wikibooks (cy.wikibooks.org), with the project name Wicilyfrau and the slogan Llyfrau am ddim er tecach byd. Thanks! —Adam (sgwrs • cyfraniadau) 17:38, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
"Backstage" project logos
Logo for Strategy wiki
- Concept should perhaps be "chess" as google images imply. -- とある白い猫 chi? 06:22, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
Logo for Wikimedia Outreach
- Concept should perhaps be "holding hands" as google images imply. -- とある白い猫 chi? 06:22, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
Requests for: permissions (global) — bot status — CheckUser information (local) — deletion (speedy deletions: local | multilingual) — translation — logos — URL blacklisting — username changes (local) — SUL problem solving — new languages — adminship on Meta — comments — interwiki map — an account on WMF wiki — help from a Meta sysop or bureaucrat