Baluchi wikipedia 
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
Replace this line with your opening argument in favour of the new project.
Arguments in favour 
- It is time to give Baloch people Opportunity to use open contents in their language. -Mostafadaneshvar 23:33, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Native speakers of Baluchi are willing to contribute to this project in the long-term, hence this project has the potential to flourish like the other Northwestern Iranian language Wikipedia editions such as Gilaki, Mazanderani etc. Therefore the Baluchi language ought to be given the opportunity and priviledge to have its own language edition of Wikipedia. --Jose77 08:03, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- I agree to create Balouchi wikipedia. - Mehdi.taajer 10:29, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- I suppose other Balochi can contribute in this project as well. I mean Baloch from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Oman and U.A.E.Mostafadaneshvar 21:49, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- As the language is Southern Balouchi, people can contribute as long as they contribute in Southern Balouchi. GerardM 18:41, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- it is good to see Balouchi wikipedia i m native balouch from pakistan but i can not write balouchi.i will try to help in other way i have few friends i will ask them to contribute here.
Khalidkhoso,english-wikipedia —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 10:58, 13 June 2008 (UTC).
- Strong Support Yes, After waiting for about 3 years, Now i hope that we can have this great language of our cousins in wikipedia, Another sister in the cool family of northwestern iranian languages, It would be at least a great source of writen materials in this language for my linguistic friends in germany and sweden, In iran however linguistics think about persian, Unfortunately. --Ali 10:30, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- Strong Support I am a sysop at the Zazaki Wikipediya. Beluchi is spoken by over 5 million people, so I am confident that they will create a successful Wikipedia. --Maviulke12 06:07, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- Strong Support. Balochi is a nothernwest Iranian language. --Asmen 12:16, 16 June 2008 (CET)
- Strong Support. Its an own language, what is under threat. It must be care --Dersimic 11:02, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- 'I support you! good luck!(Majid 6937 17:05, 18 June 2008 (UTC))
- Strong Support: baluchi wiki might be start and this language have similar word with gileki language.--AminSanaei 08:31, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mostafadaneshvar (talk • contribs) 14:43, 13 June 2008 (UTC).
- Balochi language is a legal and most known language and in wikipedia articles in most language like farsi and english ect... expalined about it... i'm favor of balochi and i would like to and request allow us to creat a balochi wikipedia thanks ... “Asghar Baloch 14:21, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- hello. we are baluch and baluchi is one of pastest language in the world and alote of baluch living around the world and they use wikipedia but in wikipedia we dont have baluchi so they use oder wikis in farsi or english or in other languages it necessary wikipedia have a baluchi wikipedia, so baluchs can come to wikipedia AND write alote things and read and study informations, baluchs need the wikipedia baluchi,baluchi is a one of best and usefull language and that uses to translate a other language to other languages we hope wikipedia creat baluchi wikipedia. thank you bashir baluch <<Bashir cfz 17:11, 27 December 2009 (UTC)>>
Arguments against 
Other discussion 
The language policy allows for only one language code for Baluchi... given that bcc is chosen, do you agree that you want to have a project for Southern Baluchi ? 08:25, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, we agree. First I suggested "bal" code for starting localizing but it is generic code so we decided to work on "bcc".Mostafa 08:48, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- I was going to comment on that. Maybe it could be labelled as just Baluchi to avoid being restrictive, as a dialect code is basically imposed by a quirk in the ISO code anyway? I'm not familiar enough with the issue to tell whether these are legitimately dialects or languages, though. Circeus 20:20, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- There is an explicit need to be restrictive in this. GerardM 10:48, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Why not create a Wikipedia for the Baluchi language as a whole? As far as I have heard, Ethnologue's classification of Pashto and Baluchi as macrolanguages is erroneous. Is Balochi one language or several? I thought it was the former. Saimdusan (talk) 12:59, 2 June 2012 (UTC)
Localisation update 
- Currently 100.00% of the most used MediaWiki messages have been localised. Localisation of these messages is a requirement before your request is finally assessed. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 12:55, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
Observable information 
- There are currently not enough articles.. The articles that I have seen are of a nice size. Thanks, GerardM 12:58, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- There is also not enough activity. GerardM 12:58, 12 November 2008 (UTC)