Tokelauan Wikipedia 2
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
All Tokelauans have access to the internet.
Arguments in favour
- This Wikipedia can be a an opportunyty to help this language not to die. All Tokelauns could have a lot of information in their language. --Chabi 13:52, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Support.--Enzino 21:29, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- 'Support' Tokelauan Wikipedia will help Tokelauan language not die...--Kosmopoliitti 19:50, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- Support --Theeo 15:13, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support It must have Wikipedia Tokelauan--Digimon Adventure 03:23, 13 June 2010 (UTC)
- Support The wikipedia incubator project has more than 100 articles. It deserves a wiki. Kanzler31 21:55, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
- Support - Tokelauan, with 3300 speakers, is an official language and the most widely spoken language in Tokelau. There are 1400 speakers in Tokelau, and besides to this, it is an important immigrant language in New Zealand (1700 speakers), American Samoa (100) and the United States (70). Although the language is quite vigourous, a Tokelauan Wikipedia can help the island community (with whom the internet is more or less popular) to keep their language alive. Gertjan R. 07:01, 11 January 2011 (UTC) (Tokelau editor at nl:)
- Support --U.Steele 19:43, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
See the old request.