Armenian Wikisource 
||This proposal has been approved.
The Board of Trustees and language committee have deemed that there is sufficient grounds and community to create the new language project.
The closing committee member provided the following comment:
Armenian is the official language of Armenia, and has a rich literary tradition going back to the invention of the alphabet in early 5th century A.D. The total number of speakers is estimated to be around 7 million.
There is a vibrant Armenian wiki community, mainly active in the Armenian Wikipedia. A development wikisource project has been started at oldwikisource, which already counts over
100 200 300 400 500 texts and growing.
Arguments in favor 
- There are numerous Armenian original texts in public domain, including a good number of already digitized texts. There is also no lack of original documents in Armenian, both historic, and official documents of the Republic of Armenia. As one of the contributors to the development project, I strongly support the idea of a separate domain. - Teak 05:25, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- Language with aicient literature (starting around around AD 400, see w:en:Armenian literature). It, should, of cource, have own wikisource. V. Volkov / В. Волков (kneiphof) 09:02, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
- Support per Teak and V. Volkov / В. Волков (kneiphof); ancient language with tons of texts and original documents. - Fedayee 17:49, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. There is a lot of interesting texts in Public domain --FHen 17:59, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support, per Teak, V. Volkov / В. Волков (kneiphof) and FHen. --Hayk 16:56, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support per V. Volkov / В. Волков (kneiphof) EvgenyGenkin 17:03, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Definitely we should move to a seperate wiki as the number of articles is increasing day by day and I think currently the number of articles (170) is enough to serve as a base. We should start our own wiki ASAP! Ruben 20:23, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support enough articles and enough activity, I see no wrong direction for this Wikisource. --Ooswesthoesbes 15:27, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support per above users. VartanM 09:15, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- support a real fast growing wikisources, I think this runs like a train -Markvondeegel 18:57, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support - growing project, good future. --Yegoyan 02:17, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support healthy project with a good future. SF-Language 10:19, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support Currently is most easy to find armenian edits on oldwikisource: than edits in some of the smallest Wikisource wikis 555 21:10, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Arguments against 
General discussion