Kabyle Wiktionary 
||This language has been verified as eligible.
The language is eligible for a project, which means that the subdomain can be created once there is an active community and a localized interface, as described in the language proposal policy. You can discuss the creation of this language project on this page. (See an unofficial analysis of this request.)
Arguments in favour 
- Since there is already a request for a wikipedia in the kabyle language with more than 100 articles in its incubator phase in less than two months, I think it's a good idea to ask for a wikitionary in kabyle. There are about 7 millions of kabyles worldwide. —unsigned by Agurzil 02:11, 19 February 2007.
- The kabyle language is so rich and there about 7 millions habitants worldwide, so these are enough arguments for the Taqbaylit language to have its own wikitionary. By Aqbayli —unsigned by 184.108.40.206 02:47, 21 February 2007.
- Since there is already... Ok, the remaining words are the same as Agurzil's first sentences :-D I've noticed that there is a kabyle wikidictionary on Kabyle.com. Maybe we will collaborate together in order to fill the wiktionnary faster. Ayadho 09:03, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- We could you use some kind of bot to import all those words from kabyle.com.Agurzil 04:14, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
- I think that a kabyle wikitionary is indispensable (incontournable). Since the language of an encyclopedia is quite different from everyday language, rich in new and technical words, a dictionary containing the words used in the articles would be a great help for users who don't know many of these difficult words. --Vermondo 20:13, 22 March 2007 (UTC)
- A kabyle wikitionnary will help developping the kab.wikipedia Kabylpedia 08:10, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
- I would like to learn more about the Kabylian language. Kaci
- Large enough audience for me. Mønobi 17:44, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
Arguments against 
General discussion 
Agurzil, are there any interested contributors other than yourself? --Iamunknown 20:15, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- Me, within my possibilities. Ayadho 16:24, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- Then just add you're yousername to the list !! (Thanks for commenting, but except aqbayli all of you have forgotten to add their username at the top of the page) Agurzil 04:12, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
- What has happened to the purported kabyle wikidictionary. I tried to contribute some things there and put some Kabyle words on nl:wiktionary, but it seems this site has given up on wiki? Is there still an interest in a kabyle wikti or should we close the books on this one? nl:wikt:Gebruiker:Jcwf 220.127.116.11 20:01, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
SBrihmat : We should first have the link : [kab.Wiktionary.org/wiki/Wikimawal:Asebter_amenzawi] free to start
Localisation update 
- Currently 48.27% of the MediaWiki messages and 0.39% of the messages of the extensions used by the Wikimedia Foundation projects have been localised. Localisation of these messages is a requirement before your request is finally assessed. This is the recent localisation activity for your language. Thanks, GerardM 12:57, 13 November 2008 (UTC)