University lexicon group
This page is devoted to coordinating content between university lexicons and other academic word databases, and Wiktionary. Many university departments develop their own wordlists and lexicons for research purposes, or acquire wordlists from private sources.
Lexicon types 
- Simple wordlists
- Dictionaries, thesauri
- Multilingual/translation dictionaries
Specialized Reference Works 
- Jargon files
- Slang collections; with extensive local usage examples
Potential universities 
- Johns Hopkins
- Harvard / MIT (Linguistics departments)
- University of Leiden
- Brigham Young (Translation research group)
Issues and complications 
- License preservation
- In some cases, licenses may be compatible in only one direction.
- Integration of different metadata formats
- Schema modifications or at least conversion scripts will generally be needed, if there is to be two-way coordination.