From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Chairman of the board of the association Wikivoyage e.V.
Fussi was contributor, admin and interim go-between on the German Wikitravel. After the sale of Wikitravel to commercial interests, I started to build the non-profit Wikivoyage project together with some other contributors. On 02. November the project was transfered to the Wikimedia Foundation.
Fussi as a traveller: He knows a bit about these places.
- Cambodia - 7 stays in in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Angkor Archaeological Park, Battambang and Sihanoukville.
- Malaysia - Severaly stays in Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu and surrounding (Sabah).
- Lower lusatia - The homeland, especially Cottbus an it's surrounding.
- (1995, 2011)
- (2001, 2003)
- (2005 bis 2012)
- (2003 bis 2009)
- (2008 bis 2011)
- 115 Flights
- 295.523 / 395:30 Hours
- 7,37 times orbited the earth
- 0,769 times to the moon
- „home airport:“ Bangkok: BKK (33 times)
- Deutschen - native speaker. Understand Saxon patois One of my ancestors hails form there.
- English - good enough for normal communication.
- Malay - started self study recently but lack of time.
- Polisch - started learning it at a evening class, but had to stop it. Reason: see above.
||Dieser Benutzer spricht Deutsch als Muttersprache.
||This user has intermediate knowledge of English.