Synchbot is a maintenance service that creates, edits, or deletes user pages across Wikimedia projects in every language. Historically this was used to support global user pages from 2008 to 2015 (now available using global user pages), global CSS/JS from 2008 to 2014 (now available via your global.css or your global.js), and crosswiki account creation from 2009 to 2011 (now part of Krinkle's Global SUL script). Now it's mainly used to delete local pages that are no longer needed due to the new global user page features.
To request changes to your user pages on all wikis, see How do I make a request?.
See previous requests.
- Done! 349 user pages were deleted.
- —Pathoschild 00:08, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
If possible, only those that with a standard importScriptUrl or mw.loader.load like described on GlobalCssJs, but otherwise it should be okay to remove all :) Thanks Bencmq (talk) 03:28, 19 March 2015 (UTC)
- Done! 685 pages were deleted, one was edited to remove a global.js import, and one was skipped because it didn't contain a global.js import.
- —Pathoschild 00:58, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Done! 23 user pages were deleted.
- —Pathoschild 01:26, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Done! 686 user pages were deleted.
- —Pathoschild 02:22, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Done! 16 user pages were deleted. One page was skipped due to a local block history (you can request deletion on that wiki or via Steward requests/Miscellaneous).
- —Pathoschild 02:48, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Done! 19 user pages were deleted.
- —Pathoschild 03:03, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Done! 837 user pages were deleted.