Can you please check the edit made by 18.104.22.168 on Global message delivery/Targets/Signpost page. If the IP is you, please re-enter your text by using your account. Thank you.—CnkALTDS 11:50, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for the heads up. I didn't notice I wasn't logged in automatically. Cheers -- Taketa 16:00, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
The Signpost: 27 September 2010 
- News and notes: French million, controversial content, Citizendium charter, Pending changes, and more
- WikiProject report: Designing WikiProject Architecture
- Features and admins: The best of the week
- Arbitration report: EEML amendment requests & more
- Technology report: Bugs, Repairs, and Internal Operational News
The Signpost: 4 October 2010 
- WikiProject report: Hot topics with WikiProject Volcanoes
- Features and admins: Milestone: 2,500th featured picture
- Arbitration report: Tricky and Lengthy Dispute Resolution
- Technology report: Code reviewers, October Engineering update, brief news
Translation Update 
I want to thank you for your help translating throughout this year's fundraiser. The fundraiser has greatly benefited from all your contributions. Currently, the Kartika, Liliaroja, Abbas and Joan Gomà appeals need to be translated, as we are running appeals from editors. You can find all translation requests at the translation hub on meta and you can follow the progress of the fundraiser in real time by tracking the fundraiser statistics. It is important to check the Core Messages as many languages still need updating. Also if you haven't already, you can subscribe to the translators-l mailing list for all new requests and major changes. Many thanks for your help in truly making this a global fundraiser that you can edit.Klyman 19:49, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
Translator, We need you! 
You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.
Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.
If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.
Just wanted to say hello. :-) --Nemo 10:52, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- hello :), Taketa 18:55, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
Done, thank you! --Vituzzu 13:37, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
Translation notification: Single User Login finalisation announcement/Personal announcement 
You are receiving this notification because you signed up as a translator to Dutch on Meta. The page Single User Login finalisation announcement/Personal announcement is available for translation. You can translate it here:
The priority of this page is high. The deadline for translating this page is 2013-05-13.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Translators like you help Meta to function as a truly multilingual community.
Thank you!Meta translation coordinators, 08:23, 1 May 2013 (UTC)