WikiConference India 2011/Submissions/How can we simplify the information on wikipedia?
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
This is an open submission for WikiConference India 2011.
- 11:30, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
- Title of the submission
- How can we simplify the information on wikipedia
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, or presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- State of your origin (Country, if you are not based in India)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
- Wikipedia is a very useful tool to get the information on different topics,sometimes these topics are complicated for the readers because may be reader is not familiar with these topics or the language is very complicated for the readers,so,due to that Wikipedia purpose is not fulfilled.So, I want to present my views on how we can make Wikipedia more simple and more understandable so that it can reach to different segment of readers from a student to a expert.
- Track (Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology)
- Will you attend Wikiconference if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)