WikiConference India 2011/Submissions/Researchopedia
This is an open submission for WikiConference India 2011.
- 16:46, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, or presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- State of your origin (Country, if you are not based in India)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
Today almost every child in India aspires to be a "scientist" And obviously "Research work" is quite enticing, Most of the time we don't even have a clue about the latest researches going on. Since my childhood (oh well i'm still a child :P)it was my dream to create a "synthetic cell" , until i found out that a guy named "craig ventor" had already done that , Well , then what , I was depressed . It's soo important for each one of us to know about the latest researches going on. So Here I introduce you people to : "Researchopedia", a branch of Wikipedia which will give you a scoop of each and every research going on in India (even if it's going on in your backyard :P). So , with my 14 years of wisdom and my creativity , and obviously , as constant user of "wikipedia" , I wish to create "researchopedia" where you can search as well as enter about the latest "researches" going on , you can know about the status of the research as well.
- Track (Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology)
- Will you attend Wikiconference if your submission is not accepted?
I'll try to be there :)
- Slides or further information (optional)