WikiConference India 2011/Submissions/Wiki Complaints Forum
- 13:26, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
- Title of the submission
- Wiki Complaints Forum
- Type of submission (Presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Jaba Joselin J
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- State of your origin (Country, if you are not based in India)
- Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu State
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Anna Centenary Library, Kotturpuram, Chennai
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
- Purpose of the Proposal Today Wikipedia has become a University of World Knowledge and become the most trustworthy at free of cost. My sugestion "Wiki Complaints Forum" is for the social development. Today everything become online and this means is considered as the fastests and accurate. Wikimedia can design a Complaint Forum not only for India but also for the whole world.
Implementation Strategies Each and every problems and complaints faced by the people should be classified first. The classification of complaints should be made from general to specific. eg. Education-Higher Education-Engineering Education-Colleges-Fee. Then the complaints can be brought under geographical classification. eg. World-India-Tamil Nadu State-Kanyakumari District-Killiyoor Taluk. Finally the complaints should be interlinked with geographical parameters.
The people should be allowed to post the complaints with there identity proof(Now in India there is Unique ID Number) in the respective complaint classification.
There should be information links (email, telephone numbers, address etc.) about public authority for the respective complaints.
The complaints may be notified to the particular authority throough email as soon as the complaint is posted.
There should be comments feauture in the complaints display page so that other persons who are facing the same complaint can help each other. But identity should be strictly maintained.
If the complaint forum is used effectively, it will be a great blessing for the human community. It will speed up the process of complaining and so the action.
- Track (Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology)
- Will you attend Wikiconference if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)