Wikimedia chapters/Reports/Wikimedia España/2011-04-06
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
This is the chapter report of Wikimedia España for the months of April, May and June 2011.
- 15.04.2011: Received official communication from the Spanish National Associations Register: "Entity named Wikimedia España that was undergoing registration process is now in the following stage: Favourable registration - Closed. Group 1, Section 1, National number 597390."
- 17.04.2011: Began registration of members.
- 18.04.2011: Submitted application for registration in the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
- 26-29.04.2011: Collaborated with Fundación Telefónica and several Iberoamerican chapters on the celebration of a meeting via Twitter between teachers and Wikimedians from Iberoamerican countries in the context of the EducaRed Prize and the use of Wikipedia in the classroom.  
- 10.05.2011: Bought domain http://www.wikilm.es for Wiki loves Monuments contest.
- 10.05.2011: Workshop "Demitifying digital communication" in Madrid.
- 10.05.2011: Official announcement of the celebration of the 1st General Assembly of Wikimedia España. 
- 13-16.05.2011: Participation in the Wiki loves Monuments and Hackathon meeting in Berlin.
- 19.05.2011: Interview in national tv (TVE).
- 20.05.2011: Interview in national tv (TVE).
- 20.05.2011: Signed collaboration agreement with Town Hall of Valladolid. 
- 21.05.2011: Workshop: "Liberating graphics with Wikimedia Commons". Universidad of Murcia (in the context of the conference "Files in art centers and cultural creation"). Tomás Saorín.
- 25.05.2011: Interview in Radio9.
- 27.05.2011: Interview in RTVCyL.
- 30.05.2011: Completed all extra requirements, specific for non-profit associations, for Paypal account.
- 31.05.2011: New WMES Board officialy elected.
- 03.06.2011: WMES member joins Grant Advisory Committee.
- 07-08.06.2011:Course for teachers at the Universidad of Murcia: "Wikipedia in higher education: participation, problems and didactic orientations". Tomás Saorín.
- 11.06.2011: 1st General Assembly of Wikimedia España. Celebrated in Valladolid.  Agenda:
- General Report, given by the Chair. Approved unanimously.
- Financial Report, given by the Treasurer. Approved unanimously.
- Membership fees established unanimously.
- Ratification of internal policies:
- Electoral regulations. Approved unanimously.
- Disciplinary regulations. Approved unanimously.
- Ratification of internal procedures manual. Degrees of privacy of mailing lists. Approved unanimously.
- Questions and comments.
- 15.06.2011: Sent application to participate as a content collaborator in FICOD 2011.  Application was accepted, and entered evaluation stage.
- 26-28.06.2011: Participation in Ibero-American Wikimedia Summit 2011 in Buenos Aires.