Wikimedians by number of bits
Please insert your name based on the basic number of bits per number in your computer processor (or in your own processor, if you are a digital life form). If the relevant number of bits is not listed here, feel free to add a category.
i bit 
Nothing quite like having sqrt(-1) bits! --Dante Alighieri 21:23, 10 May 2005 (UTC)
2 bit 
e bit 
π bit 
4 bit 
- Gurch - well, OK, I have one of these, but I don't use it to access the Internet.
8 bit 
- Ralgis - Here. Take a byte. (>'_')>O
16 bit 
32 bit 
- Nichalp 32 bit processor. I wish I could invent a 1024-bit processor :(.
- Nsair Khan Saikat
42 bit 
- Hołek ҉ 15:17, 13 August 2006 (UTC) it is of course The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything
64 bit 
- Cyp/Cyp/Cyp - POV-Ray works about 4.8217 times as fast as before... (Although that was with a 32 bit operating system.)
- R3m0t 01:32, 15 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- ··gracefool |☺