Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Fulan Wikipedia
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
I propose that the Fulan Wikipedia be closed (and moved to Incubator).
- It has only 55 articles, only few of them are good quality, others just pictures or city/state articles with 3 words.
- No active users for months, only vandals, spamers. The only one user who knows the language at some level is ff:Utilisateur:Amkoullel but he is inactive more than half of year.
- The only administrators are Guaka (inactive from 2008) and Rokaszil (primary school student who even don't know to write in Lithuanian well). Hugo.arg 15:23, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Support --User:Pėstininkas 15:35, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Support Tomreves 15:37, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Support MBisanz talk 02:20, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
Support My oh my. OpenTheWindows 09:54, 17 June 2010 (UTC)
- Support -FASTILY (TALK) 03:07, 24 June 2010 (UTC)
- Support --Underlying lk 03:50, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose Seriously? The interface is partly translated, there are good articles (although they may be few)... please leave it alone. Give it a chance to grow. Look at nv:, it took several years but now it's thriving. --Node ue
- Oppose There is no credible process that deals with closed projects. GerardM 04:21, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose --Sarvaturi 07:59, 27 June 2010 (UTC) There are some good articles
- Oppose --Everything depends on literacy rate of this nation. Why history should be repeated - give trigger for people not one more block. And if we began hunting of poor wikies we will get more poor people. And don't say what poor people are used to be poor and they don't think how to be more rich :) Zordsdavini 09:03, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
- It is not nice to say what Rokaszil are bad in writing in Lithuanian. It looks as it is war between you and him. You know clearly what writing is not very important to administrator (look how big job you did in Samogitian wiki). Be objective ;) Zordsdavini 09:10, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose This is just childish war between some users in Lithuanian wiki. --Xraig 09:28, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose --OosWesThoesBes 19:07, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose --Vpovilaitis apt. 06:25, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose Kanzler31 03:19, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose --Baba Tabita 10:52, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose --N KOziTalk 05:02, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose -- Give it a chance Vibhijain 11:03, 2 May 2011 (UTC)