Wikimedia Deutschland e. V., the German Wikimedia Chapter, is one use case partner in the European Union-funded international research project RENDER. This project is concerned with the reflection and leverage of knowledge diversity in different settings and applications. We develop tools that enable Wikipedia editors to find, understand and cure biased and non-neutral articles.
More Information 
- Overall Introduction - A short introduction to the EU funded research project RENDER
- Wikipedia Case Study - An introduction to Wikimedia Deutschlands goals and tasks within the RENDER project
- RENDER Toolkit for Knowledge Diversity in Wikipedia - contains a collection of tools developed during the RENDER project and will be improved and extended as development continues. As such it provides a central access point to current and future results, data sets, which are extracted or calculated and offers interested users and researchers a participation channel for testing, assessing and commenting on these tools.
- Supporting Tools for Wikipedia - An overview about our plans and the current status of the tools that will support Wikipedia users
- RENDER Bibliography - a collection of existing literature on recent research about Wikipedia article quality assessment and editors' behavior.
Upcoming Events 
You can help! 
- You are a Wikipedia editor:
- The Task List Generator can help you to find articles which needs to be improved
- Do you need further features or filters which could support your work?
- You are a developer:
- Your tool is about information diversity and could be included in the supporting tools?
- You like to test new tools?
- Do you know of additional research or tools that are relevant for the project?
Get in touch with us!