RENDER/Supporting Tools for Wikipedia
The tools and technologies that are being developed in the RENDER project enable WIKIPEDIA USERS to track biased and one-sided articles, and to understand and improve them. This will be achieved by identifying faults or lacking information in articles or sections of an article. Furthermore, sources of information will be suggested, that are likely to contain the missing data.
Tools to support readers/ editors/ administrators 
We are developing two different tools to support the work of established Wikipedia authors on the one hand and to help readers to understand the quality and the status of a Wikipedia article. These tools are aimed to enable Wikipedia users:
- To track biased and one-sided articles,
- To understand and improve them.
This will be achieved by identifying faults or lacking information in articles or sections of an article. Furthermore, we are going to provide further sources that are likely to contain the missing data or show more information related to the topic.
The functionality of the supporting tools can be expanded. So, please let us know if:
- you are aware of further analysis tools
- you have more ideas or wishes we could include
Find below more details about these tools:
Article Statistics Quality Monitor (ASQM) 
- Statistical data and details of the analysis of a Wikipedia article will be summed up in this overview, helping people to draw conclusions regarding article quality and flaws
- in particular to support the readers, also to become an author
To test the first prototype of ASQM you have to install a gadget. Find further information on http://toolserver.org/~render/stools/asqm
Task List Generator 
- With this tool editors can generate lists of articles that need to be improved, sorted by category or fields of interest editors concerning problems of the content
- administrators concerning editor behaviour and interaction
To test the first prototype of TLG you can use this interface http://toolserver.org/~render/stools/asqm