Pali (Thai character) Wikipedia 
||This proposal has been rejected.
This decision was taken by the language committee in accordance with the Language proposal policy based on the discussion on this page.
The closing committee member provided the following comment:
1. Pali is not suitable language for encyclopedia and thus it wouldn't pass Language committee. 2. Wikipedia in Pali
is dead and there is no need to make another dead project. 3. If you want to write Pali in Thai script, please consider conversion engine. --Millosh
15:58, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
- Language details: Thai (ปาลิ, th TIS-62)
- Editing community: Jo Shigeru
- List your user name if you're interested in editing the wiki. Add "N" next to your
name if you are a native speaker of this language.
- Relevant pages: Development wiki project
- External links:
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.
Thae Pali language is the important language in Buddishum. It use in Tripitaka.In Wikipedia has only Sanskrit charater.Some Thai peoples can't to read it.I want to creat it.
Arguments in favour 
- Good to have Pali in Thai character for some Thai people to can't read Sanskit character. --Jo Shigeru 09:25, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think that so. --Seri 14:57, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think it is important language.--220.127.116.11 13:45, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- It is important language really --18.104.22.168 14:22, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think it is must to use. --22.214.171.124 15:40, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Arguments against 
- No ISO code = no wiki. It's better to find some sort of automatic conversion system. --OosWesThoesBes 15:15, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose — Mikhailov Kusserow (talk) 15:31, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Other discussion