Wikimania 2010/Bids/Draft timeline
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
|Wikimania 2005 (site)|
|Wikimania 2006 (site)|
|Wikimania 2007 (site)|
|Wikimania 2008 (site)|
|Wikimania 2009 (site)|
- January 28: Jury selection announced
- January 28, 2009: Bidding opens
- March 7: Bidding creation ends. List of running cities announced.
- All cities which intend to run for the bidding process should have created a page on meta and entered the official list. New bids will not be accepted after this date.
- March 30 (0:01 UTC): Bidding ends. All major information on bidding pages must be finalized.
- March 30 (15:00 UTC): Public meeting with existing bidders
- March 30: Question & Answer from jury begins.
- March 30 - April 12: Refining of bids and answering jury's questions.
- April 12: Question & Answer from jury ends
- April 13: Jury deliberation.
- on or before April 16: Announcement of host city to public.