Access to nonpublic personal data policy-summary/lb
- When the community members have the express permission of the user whose nonpublic personal data is to be disclosed; or
- Wann et vum Gesetz verlaangt ass.
Because we believe that safeguarding the privacy of the Wikimedia community is an important Wikimedia value, those who have access to nonpublic personal data need to:
- Be at least 18 years old (except email response team members, who must be at least 16 years old);
- Provide contact and identification information; and
- Sign a confidentiality agreement.
Because we value the community members who take on this critical role in the safeguarding of the Wikimedia Sites and its users and want to protect their privacy, we promise to:
- Keep confidential and secure their contact and identification information, and confidentiality agreement