(Redirected from Antivegetarian Wikipedians)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This contains material intended to be humorous. It should not be taken seriously or literally.
- Batshua I love fleish. I'm not going to make other folks eat it if they don't want to.
- DarkEvil Meat is needed for your body to work properly, anyway for me it is!
- Dungodung - Why should I care not to kill anything with souls? Many animals kill people and who asked them politely to become vegs?
- MaxSem - Eat meat, kill animals!
- Gentgeen - I point my fellow antivegetarians to the best page in the Wikimedia World: b:Cookbook:Meat and poultry
- Jaberwocky6669 There's a place for all of God's creatures--right beside the mashed potatoes.
- jakewater - i think being a vegitarian is ok, as long as they dont interferre with other people or try to convince other people to become begitarians.
- Joku Janne
- jquarry: If God did not want us to eat animal products, he would not have invented supersize-whopper-with-cheese.
- User:KCVelaga - I would say it is a part of the food cycle, and also agree with most of the comments here.
- Klonimus Meat Science to the rescue !!
- lysdexia yep
- Martinman11 Meat!
- Naryathegreat Why would I care about some stinky, ugly things that are going to die anyway?
- OosWesThoesBes, especially "part-time"-vegetarians...
- SWA - When smalahove becomes a vegetable, I'll be a vegetarian. Vegetarianism is unnatural for humans, just look at our canine teeth.
- User:Librarian of the Oracle - As a Vegan, I regard vegetarians as half-[censored] vegan animal torturers who are worse than meat eaters, because they should know better!
- en:User:Whidunnitme - Why would animal muscle be edible if it was not supposed to be eaten?