List of Wikipedians who have Bipolar disorder.
- Noel I inherited the susceptibility from my Mom, who also had it. I've had it since I was very young (not sure when, but certainly by the time I was a teenager).
- Animated Cascade
- Maprovonsha172 18:30, 7 May 2005 (UTC) Inherited the suscepitibility from my mom as Noel has, and, thanks to my mom, the tendency was actualized. ;)
- Arkady Rose 01:13, 28 July 2005 (UTC)
- Milena Popovic I have no idea about whom I inherited this from... but I found out I was a bipolar a few years ago.
- AmosWolfe 12:47, 9 November 2005 (UTC)
- MrThomas I'm bipolar, boo-f**kin'-hoo!
- Noesis bipolar II...inherited from mom's side of the family
- WilliamDelacroix probably inherited susceptibility from mom's side, though no one in my family has ever been diagnosed. no doubt exacerbated by alcoholism, from which i have recovered.
- MQDuck Type 2 bipolar. Possibly from both sides of my family.
- Damërung Controlled some years ago.
A thought from one of us
"I have often asked myself whether, given the choice, I would chose to have manic-depressive illness. ... Strangely enough, I think I would chose to have it. It's complicated. Depression is awful beyond words or sounds or images ... So why would I want anything to do with this illness? Because I honestly believe that as a result of it I have felt more things, more deeply; had more experiences, more intensely; ... worn death 'as close as dungarees', appreciated it - and life - more; seen the finest and most terrible in people ... But, normal or manic, I have run faster, thought faster, and loved faster than most I know. And I think much of this is related to my illness - the intensity it gives to things"
- Kay Redfield Jamison, An Unquiet Mind